Dumpster Rental FAQ’s
What can roll off dumpster be used for?
Most uses for roll off dumpsters are construction projects clean out your house. Some examples:
- Clean-up a home or apartment
- Removal of yard waste
- Construction or residential sites
- Remodeling – kitchen, bath or replacing windows
- Roofing and siding
- Renovating a office or business
What can a rubber wheeled dumpster be used for?
- Perfect for asphalt driveways
- If the area where the dumpster is to be located is small
- Great for roofing jobs or cleaning out the garage or basement
- Easy to maneuver
What dumpster size should I rent?
The sizes are 10 yard, 15 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, 40 yard, and 45 yard. It depends on the project you are doing. Measure the pile of waste or trash and choose the best size for the pile of waste. 30 yard is what we asked for the most.
What items cost the most to dispose of ?
The heavier the material the more it will cost. Most landfills charge by weight. So, heavy items such as roofing or plaster will cost the most. Whereas, household items will cost less.
What is the cost for different dumpster sizes?
- 10 yard can be between $275 to $329
- 15 yard – $330 to $375
- 20 yard -$375 to $425
- 30 yard -$400 to $440
- 40 yard -$440 to $475
- 45 yard -$475 to $525
Cost depends on the items going into the container
Best steps to rent a container?
Renting a dumpster shouldn’t be difficult, especially if it is your first time. Below are some steps in making it easy.
- Give us a call (313) 251-1771 to help you choose the right size dumpster for your project.
- Schedule a date and time when you want the dumpster delivered.
- Tell us where you would like the dumpster placed.
- When you are finished loading the dumpster give us a call to have the dumpster pick-up. Give us 24 hour notice and make sure the dumpster is not blocked.